Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flaws and All

Ok, this is just a random vent for me. I am everyday discovering my many imperfections. I mean don't get me wrong I still think I'm a pretty awesome person, but I am realizing that I'm so flawed. It makes me feel so undeserving of the love and support system I'm blessed to have. Then I think how I am the way the Lord made me but I feel like that doesn't mean that I shouldn't strive to improve myself. I think that God gives us some flaws so that we can learn lessons from them. The thing that I also think about is how flaws make us human. God loves us through our flaws, and I think that is such a great blessing. He doesn't care that I don't make sense sometimes or that I have issues with certain things. He loves me anyway and makes me feel like it's ok to be who I am flaws and all.



"Ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light" (1 Peter 2:9).

No comments:

Post a Comment